We are women's online retail company and looking for E-Commerce team positions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Must have experience in e-commerce (women's fashion brand preferred)
• Adaptive design eye and skills
• Photo Shoot Skills Plus
• Good time management skills
Social Media Coordinator & Web Content Coordinator/Copy Writer :
• Help implement and maintain online marketing strategies through social media. By using various forms of new media, such as blogging, social networking sites, chat rooms, discussion boards, wikis, RSS feeds, and search platforms, they help represent a company through an online channel
• Populate all product and product information for each new arrival launch
• Work closely with the Marketing Department to design and update all relevant content stories pertaining to the brand, as well as keeping all banners fresh
• Collaborate with Digital Commerce Operations Coordinator to optimize product display pages, utilizing lifestyle imagery, video, and telling any applicable technical stories
Retail Sales Associate:
• Prior retail store sales experience preferred.
• making instant friends with great interpersonal and communication skills
• women's clothing brand preferred
• Location: Mobile pop-up store
• Bilingual in Korean and English is plus, but not a required
Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
DISCLAIMER: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.