Employment type: full-time
Doctor's office located in Garden Grove, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Answering phone calls, greeting patients, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments
- Data entry including, but not limited to, demographics, insurance information and appointments
- Obtaining insurance verifications and prior authorizations
- Updating and filing patients' medical records, filling out insurance forms, handling billing and bookkeeping
- Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens
- Performing basic laboratory tests on the premises, disposing of contaminated supplies and sterilizing medical instruments
-Arranging examining room instruments and equipment
-Purchasing and maintaining necessary medical supplies and equipment.
- Keeping waiting and examination rooms clean and neat
- IV Therapy and Blood Withdrawal Certification
- Excellent customer service skills with a genuine caring approach to helping people
- Bilingual in Korean and English